SAIARD Fellow Membership
South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development (SAIARD), a MSME (Govt. of India) certified, Research and Knowledge hub, has started its journey with a broad vision and objectives to promote research, advocacy, education and innovative ideas through publication, various outreach programmes, collaborations and partnerships for sustainable and cognitive development of greater South Asia region. Renowned academicians from the different parts of India and abroad are also getting associated us and now to strengthen our unity and to fulfil our academic visions, SAIARD invites competent academicians, researchers, institutions, corporate house and industrialists to join as a Fellow Member of this institution. Being a Fellow Member of SAIARD is a matter of prestige and personal achievement and each and every Fellow member will be a valuable part of us as they play a significant role in the endeavour of attaining academic excellence of both the institution and the society.
- Fellow Members will get a prestigious certificate regarding Fellow membership, which is essential for one’s academic achievements.
- They will get a 30% exemption from registration fees for all the National and International Conferences organized by SAIARD.
- On the basis of the theme of the conference and their domain, Fellow members will get a chance to become Chairperson/Co-Chairperson/Lead lecturer/Keynote Speaker in any National and International Conferences organized by SAIARD.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as judges for poster presentation of any National International Conferences organized by SAIARD.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as a member of the organizing and apex committee of any Conferences organized by SAIARD.
- Fellow Members will also be privileged to host the National or International Conference, workshops and training programmes at their own place/country.
- Fellow Members will also get a chance to become a part of SAIARD’s publication either as a reviewer or editor.
- Fellow Members can contribute their research articles in SAIARD’s publication and for that he/she will also get 30% exemption from publication charges.
- Every Fellow member will get a specimen copy of any SAIARD’s publication (either Book or Journal) at free of cost. Regarding Institutional membership, they will get a library copy of any SAIARD’s publication.
- Fellow Members will also get a chance to become a part of SAIARD’s research projects as a member of the ‘Research Advisory Committee’.
- Fellow Members will also get a chance to become entitled or nominated for SAIARD’s National or International Awards on the basis of their academic performance.
- SAIARD will help to share the name of its Fellows in any research advocacy and consultancy services.
- Regarding institutional Fellow, SAIARD will provide all-round support by exchanging knowledge and ideas through various academic modes like conferences, workshops, training etc.
· Research Scholars & Faculties of any College/Universities/Research Institutions.
· Govt. and Non-Govt. Officials.
Academic Institutions, Corporate/ Industry Houses.
Those who want to take the SAIARD’s Fellow membership, he/she can directly apply by submitting their updated CV with one passport size photo and a cover letter (Specially mentioning your Specialisation or Expertise) in the given mail id i.e. email@example.com.
Regarding the selection of Fellow membership, SAIARD has followed a strict set of guidelines i.e. after getting the applications, they will be placed in the competent review committee meeting and on the basis of their recommendations the applicants will get a notification form SAIARD and then he/she have to pay the membership fees in the given bank account and send a copy of transaction slip in the same mail id. After getting the required fees, SAIARD will issue a ‘’Fellowship Certificate” in the name of the concerned “Fellow Member” and since then he/she can be entitled to suffix ‘FSAIARD’ after their name (For Example, Dr. S L. Morgan, Ph.D., FSAIARD).
Fellow Membership Fees
Rs. 7000/- (in INR)
$ 250 (in USD)
10000/- (in INR)
$ 500 (in USD)
Rs. 15,000/- (in INR)
$ 700 (in USD)
20000/- (in INR)
$ 1000 (in USD)
* Please note the extra Bank Charges will be added with the Fellow Membership fees and it will vary as per the bank rules.
Participants can send their membership fees in the name of South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development (SAIARD) by electronic transfer/cash deposit/ NEFT/ RTGS / Credit or Debit Cards/ Net Banking through your bank (payable at Kolkata).
Name of the Bank
State Bank of India
Baghajatin Station Road Branch
Beneficiary A/C Name
Application of Fellow Membership is completely related to the academic activities of SAIARD. They will not be entitled and entertained in any academic and administrative decisions making system of SAIARD, but they are always welcome to provide valuable suggestions for the betterment of academia of SAIARD.
Governing Body, SAIARD